Commercial Louvre Systems
If your business services or relies on people, a LouvreSpan roofing system could help you become more productive.
If you run a café or restaurant, a LouvreSpan system will increase your usable sitting space, encouraging more people to dine with you and subsequently increasing your returns. For retail stores like gardening centres, a LouvreSpan roofing system could create more room for selling while increasing customer comfort. For schools, a flexible functional outdoor area could provide kids with more opportunity to enjoy the outdoors without fear of getting wet in winter or sunburnt in summer. And for businesses with a lot of staff, creating a lovely covered area where people can chill out during their breaks could increase productivity in the office.
With the touch of a button, you can adjust your LouvreSpan roofing system to control different degrees of sun and shade. On a warm sunny day you could adjust your louvred roof to create shade while maintaining ventilation and offering a nice view of blue sky. Conversely, adjust the louvres on a cold day to allow as much natural sunlight in as possible while minimising chilly breezes.
The best bit? Because LouvreSpan louvres are modular, if your business moves to another location you can take your patio roof with you.
LouvreSpan's smart aluminium construction, including the support systems, is superior to wood, iron, steel and metal covers because it won’t rust. Our extruded louvres come with a rubber seal that adds an additional barrier against the elements. Maintenance is easy too; just an occasional wash with hot, soapy water is all you need to keep it looking in pristine condition.
Key Product Features
- Low profile measures 2mm thick
- Fitted with rubber seals to provide a second layer of defence from the elements
- Seal attached via a protruded channel; uses a level fin attachment technology which allows for easy removal and installation as needed
- Open and close louvres as needed, to 130o open and 0o shut
- Motorised system with a remote
- Unique engineering allows for high wind resistance while maintaining a light live load
- Colours can be chosen from the Dulux colour range
- Easy to install and doesn’t require screws; can be snapped into space
- Design your louvres in any shape like round, wavy or triangular
- Unique design reduces rain noise
- Can be manufactured up to 7 metres long
- Built to withstand winds of up to 240 km/hr
- Engineered nylon glass composite brackets
- Extensive product warranties
The LouvreSpan Difference
A Quality Product That’s Backed By A Quality Guarantee
5 Year Warranty
The motor, mother board, transformer and remote control are warranted for five years from the date of completed installation.
10 Year Warranty
The support beams, rafters and louvres that are supplied by LouvreSpan come with a 10 year warranty.